I did have my 101 things list on my main blog but I found that I wasnt really able to focus on it or to really document what i'm doing. There was just too much other stuff that I needed to write on it and this was getting lost. So here it is in a blog all to itself!
So this it where i'm going to keep track of everything ... this is the progress so far:
1. grateful diary - I started off really well with this but I was trying to do it weekly and this just wasnt working. I'll now be attempting it more likely on the monthly basis.
2. read ten Inspirational books (0/10) C nicely bought the book Anna Karina for me...this is one of the book on my list. I think i need to make a more definite list though.
6. Unclutter once a month/15 times (0/15) This is in desperate need to be done - am trying to do a bit every day...need more focus!
11. dine at fifteen restaurants never visited (2/15) £5 into savings per event
17.08.08 - St John's Restaurant - sunday dinner
30.08.08 - Greigs Grill Restaurant
This one is def an easy one as we love eating out !!! There is plans in the pipe line for dinner next friday and a museum thing to tick off another item...
15. Put £50 into savings once a task is complete - And a scale accordingly for tasks performed in stages ie. £10 per monthly task
19.08.08 - #11, #42, #43, #61 - £65 into savings
Need to make another payment for goal achieved!
19. BUild savings in SA - send a certain amount each month (0/33)
This needs to be sorted!
21. Work on budget every month (0/33)
29.09.08 - budget for oct
Health and Fitness and climbing
27. Sort back pain out - Need to get xrays from friend...to do this weekend/next week
29. Do boots weight thing once a month (1/33)
08.08.08 - done
Need to go do again !
32. Go climbing at least once a week (3/143)
Went on Saturday to try get into going to the gym regularly ! need to keep it up but need to be careful on the joints! Need to start taking the supplements
33. sort out implant - Have appointment to be put in on Wednesday !
37. Go to at least 15 concerts/live music (1/15)
04.10.08 - Disturbed @ Brixton Academy - this was AWESOME
42. Go to art galleries/museums every month (2/33) £5 per event into savings
10.08.08 - Skin and Bones exhibition @ Somerset House
21.09.08 - Scotland trip stuff
Plan afoot to go to the Hadrian exhibit next week :)
44. Go ice skating each winter at a classic location in London (0/2)
We want to go to somerset house - need to pick a date and book
48. Make photo album books - iPhoto - Need to start making head way on this - i have a plan
49. Take a selfportrait once a month (0/33) ok so i forgot about this one...will get it started
56. Hand write and snail mail 10 letters (0/10) TO DO
57. Write and mail at least one 'thinking of you' card each month. (0/33) TO DO
59. Write to Dad by hand every month (0/33) Have started first one - need to finish and send!
61. use a re-useable bag for the shopping
19.08.08 - Bought little reuseable fold away shopping bag
I love my reusable bag - and i'm getting so much better at useing it for everything. I recommend this to everyone.
72. go on vacation and don't check email/facebook/myspace/etc.
20.09.08 - 24.09.08 - trip to scotland...did not touch anything electronic the whole time...and didnt really think about it.
73. Go Skiing - Need to start putting together the information for this...perhaps visit the metro ski and snowboard show this month.
77. buy all christmas presents online - planning to commence
78. Buy digital camera
81. Donate unwanted clothes - huge clothing clear out to take place this weekend!
85. Convert drivers license - Ok so this def needs to be done! Have the form and have them filled out - need to do passport photos
86. Organise clothing see #81
89. Use Podcasts
have subscribed to some - need to put them onto ipod and start listening
92. Catalog books I've read properly - look into open source software called books for mac
96. Learn Spanish - C has downloaded stuff to learn - need to get ahold of it from the server and start on this